You need to fill out a building permit if you are doing any plumbing, mechanical or building remodeling, additions or new construction.  Please fill out the attached form and either mail, fax or drop it by City Hall with a check for payment.  If you aren't sure of the permit cost call City Hall 651-436-7031, and they can tell you.